Do you want to play a central role in our exciting transformational journey to become the most data driven bank in the world. The Business Intelligence department is looking for data engineers with focus on Java and Python aspired to build and maintain new generation data management solutions.
Join the information area, it consists of more than 100 professionals located both in Stockholm and Vilnius, who develop and support the data solutions.
About the job
Your primary responsibility will be to developing new technical capabilities within the Hadoop data lake, creating data pipelines to make data available for various business users and applications. You will join one of our Agile teams, consisting of experts in various Big Data technologies.
Who are you?
We want you to join SEB if:
You are ready to be a core contributor who will build and maintain new generation management solutions. You love to learn, and further develop your skills. You are a team player and skilled in communication and collaborating in a multicultural environment. As a forward-thinking expert in your field, you encourage and drive change and continuous improvement across teams, tools and processes. You possess an analytical mind set that enables you to solve complex technical problems, anticipate possible challenges and proactively address those challenges.
And Ideally you have experience in:
- Deep knowledge in Java, Scala and Python
- Experience from building on premise big data pipeline on Hadoop/Hortonworks
- Streaming frameworks and components (Apache, Kafka, NIFI, Flink, Spark Streaming)
- Experience in Big Data Storage (Hive, Elastic Search, HBase)
- Experience in building micro-services ( Spring, boot, docker, kubernetes)
- Experience with tools to enable continuous integration and delivery (GIT, Maven, Jenkins)
- A big plus if you you have worked with and integrated cloud based big data PaaS Solutions (GCP, AWS or Azure)
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today. If you have questions about the position you can contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Sigrid Magnusson Karlsson at email@example.com